Welcome to Brooklyn
Take advantage of everything our dynamic area has to offer.
NYU Tandon is perfectly situated in an incredible hub of innovation. Our campus sits within the "Brooklyn Tech Triangle," which includes the neighborhoods of DUMBO, Downtown Brooklyn, and the Brooklyn Navy Yard — a giant hotbed of creativity and talent.
Nicknamed “the borough of neighborhoods
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Just across the East River is Manhattan, the Big Apple. A few minutes away by subway, you can shop (or window shop!) at some of the world’s most notorious stores, visit a world-class museum, sing along at a headline concert, indulge at spectacular restaurants, walk around some of the many famous neighborhoods, or relax in one of the city’s spectacular parks.
Things to See and Do
Attractions, Dining, and Shopping
- Downtown Brooklyn – Home to the School of Engineering, including MetroTech, Fulton Street Mall and Albee Square
- DUMBO – A picturesque neighborhood a short walk from campus and under the Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges
- NYC the Official Guide – Take advantage of all the city has to offer
Arts and Recreation
- Brooklyn Academy of Music
- Brooklyn Botanic Garden
- Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Brooklyn Historical Society
- Brooklyn Library
- Brooklyn Museum
- Coney Island
- Fort Greene Park
- New York Aquarium
- New York Transit Museum
- Prospect Park